As we’re approaching the launch of my new book, I’ve decided to try something different. I am giving away 100 early review print copies of mindshare and another 100 e-book downloads!
THE BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE THIS MONTH, BUT MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL HAPPEN ON THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 12.
My goal is to get as many amazon reviews as possible before the first news release goes out to major press.
I will select 100 people to be part of the the “Mindshare Launch Mob.”
It’s a peer group of people who are willing to help me get the word out about the book.
MINDSHARE MOB MEMBER BENEFITS
As a Mindshare Launch Mob Team member you will get:
- A free, early review PRINT copy of the book in advance of the publication date (a $24 value). The e-book versions will be ready next week ($9.99 value).
- Exclusive access to me and the other team members in a Private Facebook Group
- A special THANK YOU with a link to your page or blog on my site
- Your name in the second edition of Mindshare.
- A free download of my “Secrets of Everyday Genius” e-book, plus more exclusive multimedia Mindshare content.
MINDSHARE MOB MEMBER REQUIREMENTS
As a member of the Launch Team all you need to do is:
- Write a brief book review on Amazon.com
- Help spread the word about the book in any way you can, to your existing platform and beyond, mostly during the week of October 12th.
- Share Mindshare content and posts, including this page and anything on this site–especially the homepage, trailer, and blogposts leading up to October 12th, by retweeting, liking, and sharing any content on your social media platforms.
- Share ideas and brainstorm additional ways we might further expose the message to an even greater audience. All ideas are welcome.
I wish I had a free copy of Mindshare to give everyone but each one costs me $$ unfortunately so there will be a vetting process in place. If you have a strong social media following, a popular blog, a Klout score of 60+, a combination of all three, you will most likely get an early review copy. Media folks, journalists, thought leaders, and key influencers are set. If you feel that you do not meet the criteria but can still be a valuable member of the Mindshare Launch Mob, then e-mail me and tell me why at: nikos [at] nioverse.com.
Just leave your name, e-mail address, link to your blog or Twitter profile.
Don’t forget to leave your mailing address if you want a print copy.
To request a Kindle or e-book version, just say so!